Nice to meet you~
I’m glad you came to visit. I am transitioning from college to graduate school, studying religion. I’m moving to Boston in a few months, which is very exciting but ALSO unnerving.
I’m very dedicated to making myself a happier, healthier person. Therefore, I am on fitness routines & trying to eat healthier. This blog is a combination of my trials/tribulations attempting to become better and the things that inspire me.
My “cabin in the woods” is the space I imagine when things get stressful or rough for me. One day I dream of having a real cabin in the woods.
Things I love:
- Physical activity. My favourites are running & yoga
- France - I grew up in France & I miss it every day
- Cooking - this blog will feature the deliciousness I make
- India - I went to India two summers ago and I am trying to craft a way to get back.
- Epic Poetry - No matter what culture, but my favourites are The Odyssey, The Ramayana, and The Tain.
- Ernest Hemingway & ee cummings
- Rainy Days & Thunderstorms
- Comfy Shoes
- Learning new languages
- And, last but not least, Hanuman.
Personal Fitness Goals
- To be able to run a half-marathon by the time I get married (so, this really depends on if/when I ever get married LOL)
- Try not to focus on my weight but rather how I feel
- To cook and enjoy healthy foods
- To be toned & flexible (hello, yoga!)
- To be happy with myself
All in all, you’re welcome to join me in my health journey & I’m more than happy to join you in yours.